• Scheduled Work Performed:
• Buses replace trains between Gallery Place and Navy Yard | 7:00AM Saturday until Closing Sunday.
• Green Line trains will operate as follows:
• Between Branch Avenue & Navy Yard: regular weekend intervals
• Between Gallery Place & Greenbelt: regular weekend intervals
• From 12:01 a.m. Saturday through closing Sunday, buses will replace Green Line trains between Navy Yard and Gallery Place. During this time, Archives, L’Enfant Plaza (upper level) and
Waterfront stations will be closed.
• Free shuttle buses will operate on two routes:
• Green Express buses will operate between Gallery Place and Navy Yard stations with no intermediate stops. Please add up to 20 minutes of travel time.
• Green Local buses will operate between Gallery Place and Navy Yard, making intermediate stops at Archives, L’Enfant Plaza and Waterfront stations. Please allow 12-15 minutes of travel time
for each station stop.
• Last Train Times:
• The last northbound train of the night from Branch Avenue will depart 11 minutes earlier. On Friday and Saturday nights, the last Green Line train will leave Branch Avenue at 2:13AM en route to
Navy Yard. The last northbound Green Line train will depart Gallery Place at 3:38AM. On Sunday, the last train will leave Branch Avenue at 11:13PM and depart Gallery Place at 12:38AM
• The last southbound train of the night from Greenbelt will depart 24 minutes earlier. On Friday and Saturday nights, the last Green Line train will depart Greenbelt at 2:06AM en route to Gallery
Place. The last southbound Green Line train will depart Navy Yard at 3:39AM. On Sunday, the last train will leave Greenbelt at 11:06PM and depart Navy Yard at 12:39AM.