The next public meeting of ANC 4A will be held on Tuesday, April 5, 2016, beginning at 7 PM in the Ft. Stevens Recreation Center, 1300 Van Buren Street NW. The meeting agenda is embedded below..
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Fort Stevens Recreation Center
1300 Van Buren St., NW
Unless otherwise announced by the Chair, open floor time is limited to 60 seconds per round. Please organize your comments accordingly. Wait to be recognized to speak by the Chair. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
ñ CHAIR’S WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
◦ Meeting Decorum (1 minute) – No campaigning allowed
ñ ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIONS (10 minutes)
◦ Approval of the Agenda
◦ March 1, 2016 minutes
◦ Mayor Bowser staff (5 minutes)
◦ Councilmember Todd staff (5 minutes)
ñ COMMUNITY CONCERNS (other than issues already on the agenda) (20 minutes)
ñ COMMISSIONER/COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
◦ Resolution: BZA 19245, 1605 Madison St NW–Application for Variance– Commissioner Wilson (10 minutes)
◦ Resolution on BZA 19239, 7723 Alaska Ave NW—special exception to construct 11 residential units – Commissioner Toliver (10 minutes)
◦ Presentation: Christopher Shorter, Acting Director, DC Department of Public Works (15 minutes)
◦ Tara Morrison, Superintendent, National Park Service, Rock Creek Park is invited for a discussion regarding: a) coexisting with the wildlife (deer, raccoons) in ANC 4A, including at Walter Reed and b) discussion of NPS/ DC Water proposal regarding storm water remediation in Rock Creek Park. — Commissioner Black (25 minutes)
◦ Grant Application: Community Alliance for Upper Fourteenth Street, $500.00, 14th & Kennedy Streets Farmers Market– Commissioner Wilson (5 minutes)
Adjournment Note: The meeting is being recorded.
Jim Irwin, Office Manager
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4A
7820 Eastern Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20012