The 14th & Kennedy farmers market (at 5500 Colorado Ave) returns THIS Saturday, April 9 from 9am-1pm! As always, the market is open rain or shine.
Stop by to celebrate the start of the 2nd year of the market and enjoy some fresh produce, baked goods, coffee, and fun with neighbors!
NEW TO THE MARKET THIS YEAR:
This year the market will feature a kids tent (with arts and crafts) every week and kids performers at least twice a month!
First week and every week thereafter enjoy Tacos El Tianguis (and their phenomenal guisado or stew style tacos)
In early to mid May this year, the market welcomes Belle Prairie Farm, a Certified Naturally Grown produce farm, down from the mountains of Washington County, Maryland.
– Garner’s Produce is back for their first market of the year this week.
– Groff’s Content Farm returns with their delicious pastured meat and eggs.
– Zeke’s Coffee of DC returns with their scientifically small batch roasted coffees and Stone Hearth Bakery will have their same irresistible European style baked goods.
– Returning next week, hopefully, we have fresh produce from McCleaf’s
Orchard and Dimitri’s Olive Oil straight outta Sparta, Greece, with his delicious olives, olive oil, tzatziki, and tapenade!
– Many more surprises to come a little later in the year.
Thank you to the market’s generous sponsors for making this year’s kids tent, entertainment, and more possible! Many thanks to Friends of 16th StreetHeights Parks, Bright Start Daycare, Cusick Group Realtors LLC, Solar Solution LLC, GOAL LLC, Lee Murphy Real Estate, McEnearney Associates Realtors, NestDC, and Curious Explorers Daycare.
Check out the market on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/14KennnedyFarmersMarket>, Twitter <https://twitter.com/14kenfm>, and online <http://www.freshvistafarmersmarkets.com/this-week–our-markets/