This program is so much fun. Sports, education and team building. And it’s right in our community. Contact me for more info on how to register.
Hi Parents –
We hope your week is going well and you’re getting ready for Summer!
Our first session of Summer Camp starts this Monday.
Please drop your child off at 8:30am, the drop-off location is 300 Van Buren St. NW, WDC 20012 (at the Fieldhouse, right next to the playground and splash park).
Pickup is at 4:30 on Field 1 (soccer field right next to the playground/splash park and field house).
For campers receiving before and after care, drop off is 7:30am and pickup is 6pm.
Campers should bring athletic clothing, swimwear, soccer cleats, soccer shin-guards, towels, bag lunches, refillable water bottles, soccer balls (size 3 or 4) and educational materials (math and reading).
As a reminder, these are session dates:
• Session I: June 20 –July 1
• Session II: July 11 –July 22
• Session III: July 25 – August 5
• Session IV: August 8 – August 19
• 7:30am to 8:30am – Before care
• 8:30 – Drop off
• 9am – Warm-up and Technical Drills
• 11am – Arithmetic and Reading
• 12noon – Lunch
• 1pm – Pool
• 2:30 – Small sided games
• 4pm – pickup
• 4:30 pm to 6pm – After care