You are cordially invited to attend Councilmember Brandon Todd’s 2nd annual Ward 4 State of the Senior address. It will be a day of food, entertainment, and information. Health screenings, speakers, music, and fun for our wonderful seniors will be included.
So far the list of organizations attending includes:
· Walgreens, who will be giving flu shots
· UDC, who will be performing hearing and memory screenings
· DOES, who will be there for Workforce Development/Senior jobs
· The Alzheimer’s Association
· The DC Office on Aging
· Legal Counsel for the Elderly
· Metro Access
· United Healthcare
· Washington Gas
October 27, 2016 from 10 am to 2 pm
Riggs LaSalle Recreation Center
501 Riggs Rd, NE
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
RSVP to Dolly Turner at email@example.com or 202-724-8052