Manor Park Neighborhood November 20 Meeting
The Manor Park Citizens Association will meet this Sunday, November 20 at 4:00 pm at the Albright Memorial Church at 4th & Rittenhouse Streets NW. We hope you’ll join us.
Our agenda this month includes:
- Ward 4 State Board of Education update with Lannette Woodruff
- DC Comprehensive Plan update
- Halloween decoration contest winners
- Thanksgiving food collection
- Updates from Mayor Bowser’s office
If you haven’t come to a MPCA meeting in the past — you should know that our meetings are informal and a great chance to easily connect with neighbors. Everyone is welcome!