Mayor Bowser will be attending the next ANC 4B meeting held Monday, April 24th at 7 PM. We look forward to your attendance as she will discuss her budget priorities and take questions from the community.
Below is the agenda for the meeting.
Monday, April 24, 2017, 7:00 PM
Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District Station, 6001 Georgia Ave., NW
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns (15 minutes)
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to three minutes.
5. Presentation: Hon. Muriel Bowser, Mayor, District of Columbia (60 min.)
6. Presentation: DC Water re Green Initiative (10 min)
7. Presentation: DC Water Meter Rehab Project (smart meters) (15 min)
8. Presentation: Ms. Sarah Faschbaugh, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (10 min)
9. Consent Calendar: (3 minutes)
· R4B-17-0404 – Proposed Dog Park at Takoma Recreation Center
· R4B-17-0405 — Recommendations Regarding Limited-Stop Bus Service on 14th Street N.W.
10. Grant Application: Resolution 4B-17-0406 – Whittier Education Campus Spring Festival – $500.00.
11. Report and Resolution 4B-17-0401: DCI School at Walter Reed – Application for Special Exception (Design Review Committee) (10 min)
12. Report and Resolution 4B-17-0402: Recommendations to HPRB regarding design of Buildings V/U to be built in the Walter Reed Historic District at and near the corner of Aspen Street, NW and Georgia Avenue, NW (10 min)
13. Presentation and Resolution 4B-17-0403: Public Service Commission re Proposed PEPCO Rate Increase (Mr. Lawrence Jones, OPC & representative, PEPCO) (7 min for each side & 10 min discussion & vote total 17 min)
14. Treasurer’s Report (3 minutes)
15. Meeting Minutes (3 minutes)