The 14th and Kennedy St. Farmers Market (14Ken FM) is looking for volunteers to assist with programing and sponsorships for the 2017 market season.
A full description of volunteer responsibilities can be found below. If you are interested in volunteering, pease contact Desiree at desiree4frame.
Please share with individuals that might be interested.
See you at the market!
~ Desiree Frame
Farmers Market Volunteers – 2017
1. Entertainment Coordinator: Primarily responsible for booking non-kids tent related entertainment for the market. Types of entertainment could include:
– Cooking classes
– Musical guests
– Fitness/health & nutrition classes
2. Sponsor Solicitation & Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
– Recruiting local business to sponsor the market this season
– scheduling sponsor appearances at market
– ensuring sponsor incentives (public recognition/appearances) are given as promised
3. Kids-tent Coordinators. Responsibilities include:
– scheduling entertainment for kids tent
– promoting entertainment for kids tent via social media and email listserves
– re-ordering supplies for tent, as necessary
– assisting with set-up/break down of kids tent, as available